As precaution for COVID-19 variants exists, the following is our planned protocol for providing a safe environment for your church's mission endeavor.
1. GCBA will provide a predisinfected area for you to stay.
2. You are responsible for your own policing of social distancing and masks within your group.
3. Groups will comply with the social distancing and protection protocols required by their host church when they are at the mission site.
4. Two teams per week. This may be reduce to one per week according to CDC and MSHD guidelines. First team booking the week is awarded the stay.
5. Groups are limited to 40 or less to allow for social distancing of beds. This number may be reduced if teams per week is reduced.
6. No more than 2 ADULTS at a time in the GCBA Administrative offices.
7. Teams need to depart on Thursday morning to allow our staff plenty of time to disinfect the buildings. Teams arrive on Saturday to allow an extra day of ministry on Sunday.